having trouble with my Vollkswagen Cabrio poewr mirrors/windows. they dont work!

Asked by Jan 09, 2013 at 10:10 AM about the 2000 Volkswagen Cabrio

I have replaced 2 circuit breakers located under the drivers side dash along with the rest of the fuse panel/.relay block. I have some info I recieved from the dealer fuse location diagrams but they are super vague and tell me little or nothing in regards to the power mirrors/windows. There is no specific fuse or relay liusted for these accesories and I am at a total loss as to where to go now and what to do! There is a fuse under the hood, only one , undreneath a little plastic cover, it is good. I took the car to a local body shop to have widshield pillar rust repaired and the car returned with a broken relay on the floor whic has been dfetermined to be unidentifiable and to his best knowledge the possibile number combo that is only partially visible, is not part of the car. I need help. Bad Thanks

I think that guy is telling you a whopper of a lie. He broke it and now says it's not part of your car. Yeah, right. You may be in for a big dispute unless he comes clean

6,150

Is the fuse box cover labled as to what is for what? also check behind the fuse box on the fire wall inside the car they sometimes put relay there

6,150

or look in the owners manual That should show you where they are located and what is for what. But I think that guy broke it some how too. Other wise how did it get in your car Does he carry relays in his pocket? check the kick pannells on the drivers side and see if there is a door there relays maybe in there