Where is the starter relay switch located

Asked by Mar 28, 2009 at 07:11 PM about the 1992 Saturn S-Series

390

I'm looking for that myself.. My mechanic is stumped by the problems that my car is having with not starting and from another blog, I can see iti is a typical problem with this car. It's not the starter, battery, alternator, wires to battery, neutral safety switch and the list goes on and on of things it is not.. just can't find out what it is.. Any ideas?

80

my mom and dad have a 2003 saturn with the same problem what i found out was the starter relay is in the kick panel on drivers side it is either black or grey their is two of them for the heater and starter i pulled out the pannel and re bent the clips that hold the relay as they get warm it tends to strech the femal end and loses contact it is a simple fix any questions call me 206.718.8467

85

does the car turn over if it dose it's not the clutch switch. it could be the engin coolent temp sensor the lower one on the driver side of the block neer the EGR valve. if the sensor is bad it will just won't start. when the sensor is bad the computer thinks it is hot and won't give it gas

60

Johnny_griff, is the relay under the hood??