Need help!!!

Asked by Apr 26, 2016 at 09:06 PM about the 1995 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight Royale

I have a 1995 oldsmobile 88 royale. so here is what is happening. on Easter I drove it at least 30 miles on the interstate and it did fine. We had one more stop to make and we were there around 20 or so minutes and when we went out to move the car it wouldn't start. Finally we got it started but with the gas pedal all of the way down it still wanted to die. then now it will start right up but idle for around 2 seconds then sputter out and die. Also if you give it gas after you start, it will go for around 4 seconds and it backfires into the breather box. to add to it we took the parking light fuse out and the car dings as if I left my keys in the ignition. the same day it stopped running when we got to our last stop the window was having a hard time rolling up and we have power windows. I am not a mechanic at all but with just one of us working it is very tight right now so I'm going to list all of the things we have replaced or checked and maybe someone can help us.

What we have replaced:
-Fuel pump
-Fuel filter
-pulled the exhaust to see if it was the catalytic converter
-EGR valve
-Mass air flow
-Throttle position sensor
-Idle control sensor
-All coil packs
-throttle body gasket
-new plugs and wires
It would really be wonderful if I could get some advice.
the motor in it have a 3200 series 2

test the fuel pressure to make sure it is within specs, and test the injectors. they can be tested. don't just replace them.

btw, wouldn't hurt to scan the computer for codes. really easy. google "how to scan gm obd1 codes" and watch the video, easy and it might give some info.