engine installation

5

Asked by Aug 29, 2009 at 05:51 PM about the 1993 Mazda RX-7

Hey, so yea i have a 93 rx7, thing is that i have the engine next to it and not in the car, i want to install it myself, getting the engine hooked up is no problem but for the cruise control, electric roof, boost gauge, climate control... i have no idea where every cable and hose go to. is there anywhere on the net a step by step installation with photos? thanks

5

hiya mate. if you go on www.mazdarotaryclub.com it will cost you £30 for membership for the year. however the guys on there a wizards of rotary! lol they will talk you through it all!! good luck with your rex!! ROTARY FTW!! :-)

35

you need to grab the factory service manual. I can send you them if you need them (pdf format) then just keep a laptop with the file open next to you as you work on the car