Help please, mazda rx8 turn off at light and stop signs:

Asked by Aug 27, 2013 at 06:41 PM about the 2004 Mazda RX-8

I beg your orientation cause I not sure what to do, I hope you help me: 2 weeks ago I forgot to put gas to my 2004 mazda rx8, when I realized it and try to get to the nearest gas station it turned off, I walked and brought with me gas, but this time it did not turn on  =[  ...I took it to a technician, and he made it start again (told me it flooded), I went home and since the very next day every time that I stop at a sign (stop sign or light) the car turned off (several times until I got home), the next day I was going to take it to the technician again in the morning and this time it never turned on. the technician then came home to help me and try to do the procedure for flooded motor and this time the car never turned on, the technician then began to tell me might be this, might be that, lets fix this lets fix that, (but inside me I am suspicious he is not even sure what exactly is) could you give me any orientation, because im lost and we trusted that same technician for years but this time I think he does not even know exactly what to fix,,, I thank you a lot and I hope you can help me, thanks.

you fried the fuel pump when you ran it out of gas~ okay 'bout $250 or $75 if you want to trust used~

109,975

All of the RX's are very fuel sensitive, you should never let your fuel drop below 1/4 tank of fuel as the fuel is the fuel pump's coolant. So what judge said is a real probability, and don't forget the fuel filter. Is the check engine light on? If it is then you need to have the codes pulled as there may be a hard fault in the engine control system.

thank you so much guys, tennisshoes: the chek engine is on (yellow light) but to be sincer it was before all the problem started (because before that day the car run more than perfect, when the technician started the first time it worked perfect again for one day and later one day later began to turn off in every signal and one day later did not turn on. checking engine yellow light was on but before all the problem =[

109,975

Have the fuel delivery system checked and if that checks good then go with the computer system diagnosis.