I have researched the Kia Amanti 2006 and your price is too high.

Asked by Aug 11, 2014 at 10:57 PM about the 2006 Kia Amanti

This car is priced too high by $5000.00
I have researched many Kia Amantes on many internet sites and I have inspected
several on several dealer''lots locally, KY/OH areas..If you can give me a comprehensive
ininery of the damages and defects of this car, I would appreciate your time and
truthfulness in disclosing damages, dents, and problems inside, key or ignition issues,  
and outside, exhaust, tires, engine, interior seats, carpet, headliner, how many owners,
wrecks, any and all other problems comprehensively for the discerning, potential car
buyer.who is looking for a fair, good deal.  I am prepared to buy a car in the next two
weeks, for a fair-good deal.  I do not need financing.  I have no car to trade. I will not
travel to see this car if the price is not a fair and good deal, with a comprehensive list of
damages, how many owners and why did the previous owner decide to discard the car.

Margie W.Mortimer, My email:  marmort21@gmail.com.. Smart mobile phone:  513-703-
6876

254,425

Please contact the dealer directly. You posted in a general questions area. Not a good idea to post your email and phone # in a public forum. Best if you delete it ASAP IMO.

23,215

It is not "my" price- if it was my car I would just GIVE it to you- why would I want a Korean car in a world of a billion others?- Margie- you will have to do a little work- drive yourself to the nearest dealer and get something better than a Kia-