Buick Park Avenue Pricing

15

Asked by Aug 04, 2013 at 10:04 PM about the 1995 Buick Park Avenue

I'm looking at 1995 Buick Park Avenue at the moment. This car had a new battery put into it recently. The engine is a 3800 and was
supposedly taken care of well. The body does have some minor dents, scratches and scrapes which doesnt bother me too much (No
visable rust). A new horn needs to be put in. The Front passenger door lock will lock automaticly however it does not unlock so it that
needs to be done manually. The transmission is automatic. The car has less than 50000 miles on it assuming it wasnt tampered with.
The tires most likly need to be replaced becaus the tread isnt to good. It has a duel climate control AC that works well. An AM/FM
cassette stereo. It has leather power seats. The floorboard looks a bit discoloured but can be easily covered up. Other than that the
interior looks nice. As far as I know, it has never been into an accident and is not a salvage title. And before I forget, Im not sure what
trim it is, does this make a difference? Assuming all of this is true, what would be a good price for this car? I'm being asked for $3400
right now. I'm going to try to talk him down to at least $3000 because it neds new tires. Thats pretty much it until I found out more. If
you need more pictures then feel free to email me at Radm427@gmail.com, I have pics of the interior, the body, under the hood, and
the dash. Thank you!

-Radm427

7,135

An adage I learned years ago is this - "There's an a-s for every seat and a seat for every a-s. So what is your a-s willing to pay to sit in the seat ?" After looking it up online at KBB or another pricing venue, go with your gut feeling and decide,"What am I willing to pay for it ?"

It's a beautiful car...I'd take it to the grand canyon with my family....sooner than a damned SUV~! If I had the money would hitch to where the car is and drive it back home~ I'd pay $3500.00 easy if I had it~