Buick Park Avenue pricing

15

Asked by Aug 02, 2013 at 11:58 PM about the 1995 Buick Park Avenue

I'm looking at 1995 Buick Park Avenue. attery was recently put into the car. The engine
was supposedly taken care of well. The body has minor dents, scratches and scrapes
(not a big concern to me). The horn does not work at the moment. (Replacement
price?)The power lock for the drivers door does not work but can be done manually.it has
an automatic transmission. The interior looks pretty good except for a few flaws that can
easily be covered. Assuming all of this is true, what would be a good price? At the
moment i am being asked for 3400.00. I also dont know what trim it is. If you need more
pictures i can be emailed at radm427@yahoo.com. Thank you!!

wow....what a beautiful car. You must supply all the maintenance records what show the oil and filter changes...routine cooling system maintenance hoses, wipers, lightbulb and headlight replacement...engine, timing chain or belts maintenance items on schedule per the owner's manual checklist...if everything is perfect you deserve this sum ONLY if its flaws are addressed....parts of town where you can get it fixed for a case of beer~....get creative with somethin' like this~ so close to perfect, no wreck or dog-trackin' visible...a new set of tires and will be a BRAND NEW buggy~

http://www.1aauto.com/1A/Horn/Buick/ParkAvenue/1AEHN00007/314055/1 990? utm_campaign=gb_api_br&year=1990&utm_content=EHN&gclid=COnh2If D4LgCFeHm7AodGB8A6A

the fuse panel....let's see if we can find the power locks fuse~

not seein' it here....check your fuse diagram....man so many "not used" fuses....someone must have missed a meeting~

dammit would you trade a 93 pickup "ole' bessie" for this. seems like a beautiful ride to cruise to the grand canyon with your family...smoooth ride..kind mattressy seats~ wish I could afford it...but alas this job expects you to be independently wealthy...in short I'll be looking for one of these in the future...this and the Buick Roadmonster with wood paneling~

25,395

Looks pretty good...but you didn't mention how many miles are on her...I'll assume close to or over 100k. Like Judge said, new tires will be needed, I can see the tread of the passenger side front tire is low. I'd negotiate a lower price (keeping in mind you've have to ante up for new rubber and if the car has higher mileage than normal for a '95).

15

Looks like I forget to post the mileage. Right now it is just below 51000 miles.

25,395

Hmmm? If the mileage is accurate (i.e. no funny business with the odometer), I'd say you had a pretty good deal, maybe try to get them down to an even $3,000 (Tell them you'll have to spend at least $100 x 4 for new decent all-season tires all the way around).

6,835

An adage I learned years ago is this - "There's an a-s for every seat and a seat for every a-s. So what is your a-s willing to pay to sit in the seat ?" After looking it up online at KBB or another pricing venue, go with your gut feeling and decide,"What am I willing to pay for it ?"