Does edelbrock make a carb that I can use my stock air cleaner without having to make any modifications?

50

Asked by Oct 05, 2015 at 04:57 PM about the 1963 Ford Thunderbird

24,055

sure do....need more info...ps..you dont really want an edelbrock carb do you??? what are you trying to do???

Best Answer
50

I'm having some vapor lock, and hesitation problems with the stock carb. Just thought Edelbrock might be an alternative. I'm always open to suggestions. My mechanic didn't seem to be opposed to the switch, but if you think there might be something better out there I'll listen.

93,095

There is a shielded tubing that goes around the fuel lines and it totally eliminates vapor locking of these older vehicles, it is filled with fiberglass fibers and has a silicone shielding so it is very flexible.

50

That sounds like what I need. and it will save me a pot of money also. Thanks a lot.

93,095

If your local parts store doesn't have it or can't get it, it is on E-Bay under fuel line shield.