This is related to previous question about locating power window fuses on my 60 tbird.

Asked by Nov 19, 2013 at 04:36 PM about the 1960 Ford Thunderbird

All 4 power windows will not operate. I have power to the switches. What would be a
problem common to all windows that I could look for. It seems unlikely that all 4 circuit
breakers would be bad. The drivers door window is down , the other 3 windows are up.

you could test....(for ohms) then replace the defective switch...this would not even take the power on to figgur~ http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/380658011255?lpid=82

okay, according to the diagram...must be the harness...electrical wires do degrade....already with a prayer that they should work at all in over fifty years~

you know that you could test at the connectors for presence of voltage...and simply track it back 'till it quits~