I have a '57 t-bird that has been sitting for quite a while...I am looking for someone to work on it and get it going...I am in the Los Angeles area. The work can be done at my home or at a shop.

Asked by Mar 04, 2014 at 10:45 AM about the 1956 Ford Thunderbird

need work done on '56 t-b...been sitting and want to get it back up and running...in the Los Angeles area...Thanks.

5,085

In LA, you have a wide variety of shops and mechanics that can do anything you need. NOW, the big question is what is your budget? depending on how bad off it is, you will spend thousands. Decide if you just want it running or do you want a used but like new, or do you want showroom. That will make the difference in what you have to spend. You don;t give any idea what is wrong with it so without more info, an intelligent answer can't be given..