Electronic control module

25

Asked by Sep 05, 2011 at 03:20 PM about the 1986 Ford Country Squire

Does any one know the location of the electronic control module. Or it may be known as the electronic computer module.

The ECM is mounted under the dash or kick panell on passenger side.

25

Thank you Mr. Papa for the reply. I have had the Squire since 2004. With virtually no problems. I knew electronic sensors and the computer would eventually raise their ugly head. Here is a pic of the Squire along with some of my other vehicles. Couldn't find a seperate picture. Later...

25

I cleaned the computer connections and reassembled it at the firewall and amazingly the 302 fired up. "Electrical" is wierd. It's probably a temporary fix. Later...

Hi Mark, Mine is mounted at the rear-right where the spare tire is. I had some strange problems come up so I left the battery wires off over night and let all the juice drain out. Also found out it has to be insulated from any ground BOB LECH