Where do find parts for the 1977 country squire


Asked by Jan 29, 2008 at 03:03 PM about the 1977 Ford Country Squire

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

I have a 1977 ford country squire station wagon in good condition. I am missing such things as the back side blinker and cage.

2 Answers


car-part.com is a good site, they are linked to most scrapyards in North America. E-bay is also a opinion as well as swap meet and internet forums are a good start.


Try Green Sales in Cincinatti, Ohio. They have ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you need for your '77 Country Squire wagon. They are an Obsolete Ford Parts Supplier and sell nothing but original genuine Ford parts and accessories for older and antique Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles. If they don't have what you need, NOBODY DOES. find them at http://www.greensalescompany.com/ Good luck, Kenny.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

Search Ford Country Squire Questions

Ford Country Squire Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 100
#2 MrBlueOval
Reputation 90
#3 dandyoun
Reputation 70
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Chevrolet Corvette
110 Great Deals out of 20,530 listings starting at $3,499
Used Ford LTD
16 listings