Where can I find a tailgate window lift motor for my 1968 Country Sedan wagon?

Asked by Jun 22, 2015 at 11:32 AM about the 1968 Ford Country Squire

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

2 Answers


Maybe that one can be rebuilt-

1 of 1 people found this helpful.

Rockauto.com has it listed. It's part number 4232. You can also visit your local NAPA auto parts store for this. Give them this part number to cross over and tell them it's an A1 Cardone part number. HTH. -Jim

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

Search Ford Country Squire Questions

Ford Country Squire Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 100
#2 MrBlueOval
Reputation 90
#3 dandyoun
Reputation 70
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Ford LTD
15 listings

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.