Where can I get a driver side rear quarter panel window for a 1968 ford country squire ?

Asked by Apr 07, 2015 at 02:33 PM about the 1968 Ford Country Squire

Same problem, different solution ... the possibility to purchase a 1962 ford country squire
exists, the body style looks the same as mine, but will the window from a 1962 fit in a
1968. Also, what size would of the motor been in a 1962, is it the 390 four barrel ?

7,655

glass motor or regulator

7,655

what is your zip code

Unfortunately, I'm in western Canada. Calgary, Alberta to be precise ... and that's half the problem, trying to find something up here is proving to be quite the challenge.

7,655

what is your postal code

T2J 3X2

7,655

try ebay

okay, thanks. I tried ebay a few months back, I will try again. By chance do you know if the window from a 1962 will fit or where I could get information specs on both a 1962 and 1968 ?

65,975

Even if the '62 window will fit, I wouldn't use it. Beginning 1968 side windows, were required to be safety glass in addition to the windshield. In 1962 that wasn't a requirement. Try carpart.com a salvage yard on that site may have one. HTH. -Jim