car for sale

25

Asked by May 11, 2008 at 07:03 AM about the 1961 Ford Country Squire

i have a 1961 ford country squire in need of a restoration it has a 352 engine it also has power stearing, power windows,air con i am in australia the car is still left hand drive and is all complete i have pulled the engine out and i also have some new old stock parts for it (new badges new speedo new chrome moulds new head light souronds fornt and rear one of each)
i am just wondering if i could get a valuation on the car and if anyone is interested in this car
cheers matt.....

85

It's hard to say, a car is worth what someone will pay... If the car needs a light restoration I would guess around $3-4,000, if it needs completely redone I would say closer to $1500-2,500.... I have had about 10 '60s Fords and they just don't bring as much as GM cars do. I'd suggest listing the car on jalopyjournal.com on the HAMB classifieds as there are a lot of Aussies on there and probably eBay.

The car details are perfectly given. It is very useful to buy a used car. --------- Raaj [url="http://www.freecarforum.com"]New Cars[/url]

Hi Matt. Do you still have the country squire for sale? Might be interested Adam

e-mail me on webos@hotmail.com Adam

G/day Matt im in Australia . you may know me as Marz I knew your dad . Mate im interested in your 1961 country squire . can i have your phone number please . my number is 0432416332. hope tohear back from you soon Marz.