1956 Country Squire hardware

Asked by Aug 17, 2011 at 01:13 PM about the 1956 Ford Country Squire

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

I have a 1956 Country Squire needing the hardware to attach the wood grain trim to the body. I think the part numbers are 50564 Screw, 358403-S Retainer, 358404-S Cap. Can't find them anywhere !

2 Answers

try a paint shop in your area.they should be able to get the parts,aftermarket.

1 of 1 people found this helpful.

If you or someone else still needs the hardware, I have 80 chrome caps, 150 retainer washers and 50 waxed stainless screws All are original Ford parts and never been used.

Your Answer

Ford Country Squire Experts

  • #1
    Tom Demyan
  • #2
  • #3
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Ford Crown Victoria
3 Great Deals out of 922 listings starting at $1,999
Used Chrysler 300
320 Great Deals out of 19,234 listings starting at $1,999

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.