My car has a chronic stalling and starting problems.

25

Asked by Jun 26, 2007 at 10:49 AM about the 1986 Ford Tempo

The car will stall at highway speeds. The car will stall at low rpms. Sometimes the car will not start at all. Sometimes the car will restart when it stalls. Most of the time it will not restart. I've had the computer replaced,the TPI Sensor relpaced,THE MAP Sensor replaced,and several of the wires in the immediate area replaced. What is the problem?

29,615

Follow these steps when you open this link. http://www.autozone.com/UseCase,S001/UserAction,viewSimpleDiagInfo/Parameters,info/getInTheZone.htm 1. Click on "feels" 2. Click on "engine stalls" 3. Click on any of the three results Follow from there. It will help you troubleshoot reasons as to why the engine keeps stalling.