I have a 1988 F-350 and have noticed that the front mount on the driver's side of the cab has rusted out. What is the best way to go about repairing the problem?


Asked by Jun 04, 2007 at 10:16 PM about the 1988 Ford F-350

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

1 Answer


Check out this site. It may not be exactly what you were looking for but it's a step in the right direction. http://minimopar.knizefamily.net/bodywork.html

1 of 1 people found this helpful.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

Search Ford F-350 Questions

Ford F-350 Experts

#1 tennisshoes
Reputation 120
#1 BoholMark
Reputation 120
#3 F_O_R
Reputation 100
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Ford F-250
469 listings starting at $4,390
Used Ford F-150
2,110 Great Deals out of 192,319 listings starting at $290
Used Chevrolet C/K 3500
233 listings starting at $2,500

Used Cars For Sale

1997 Ford F-350 For Sale
98 listings starting at $12,810
1996 Ford F-350 For Sale
41 listings starting at $4,200

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.