how can I turn my 2 wheel in to a 4x4

Asked by Sep 20, 2008 at 08:31 PM about the 1977 Ford F-250

I want to know of a web site where i can go for all my questions on rebuilding my truck.

45

by getting on that is 4x4

55

Wow I can just imagine how much work that would take if that was even possible. I wouldnt even think of attempting it unless I had a fully stocked garage with tools and parts for the build and the experience. Maybe you could look into getting a new differential for your 2wd or a new truck with 4wd already.

50

I think they did something like this in SpikeTV's, "Trucks", you have to find a 4x4 front axle and numerous other components, but I know it CAN be done, if your pockets are deep enough and you have alot of know how. good luck

it can be done just find a 4X4 77 250 that has been wrecked but you will need alot of adapter kits

15

well you have to have front axle that is a lock in hub with a drive shaft that comes off the transfer case that fits your size of pickup that will match up the gear ratio to your transmission and have a short drive shaft to run from tranny to drive shaft