how di i put in/ mount the second row seats in my 1983 suburban i reasontly purchased them and dont have a clut to dow to put them oin

25

Asked by Apr 02, 2008 at 02:35 AM about the 1983 Chevrolet Suburban

can some one help em out there. i just purchased the second row seats for my 1983 suburban when i bot it it han no second row seats and now i have themi need some one to show me where i put the mounting brackets on at and send me a pic of it because the orignal holes where they go are all sealed up and i dont know whert they go so if some one can help me that would be great and also tell me where tht seat belts also mount for the same seets

put seat as close to original holes bolt on brackets and then the seat CAUTION if have to drill throught floor board look under bottom to check where gas ,break lines are at.

25

it is kinda hard when all the orignal holes have been covered up with eather a screw or new sheet meter i need th koow which mounting oes where i have 2 different mountings if you email me i can send you a pic oh what i have to work with and whee the seats go maby you can help me rom there my email adress is goffthewall@aol.com