1988 Chevy Corsica Brights do not work

Asked by Sep 29, 2010 at 12:55 PM about the 1988 Chevrolet Corsica

Hey:)
We do own this little old car but the lights at night are terrible.
I can't get the brights to work.
Is there any fuse I can check? I found a blown one at slot "6" but it was not for the brights.

Any help ...please

i have a 1993 corisca brights don,t work are the brights on the inside or the out side lights

30

I don't know if this is the solution, but it worked for me. On the steering colume trace your high/low rod from your turn signal switch to the switch on the colume. There should be a plug you can pull off that has 3 wires. One is the power feed and the other 2 are your high/ low. Replace the switch. If you get one from NAPA it might last a year. Find someone who can get you a factory switrch. When I put in a factory switch i had no more problems. Before you do that jumper the wires to see if that is the problem.. Hopefully it is that simple