Wondering if anyone can tell where all the water in my car is going? It's an 87 cavalier. I've changed all the gaskets on the car because the head gasket was blown and the block was full of water. But the water is still going some where, no visable leaks!!! Please help!!!!

Asked by Jul 22, 2007 at 12:02 PM about the 1987 Chevrolet Cavalier

805

You could still have a slow leak and the water is slowly vaporizing on the block. The only other explanation is that it's internal. You water is mixing with the oil. The oil dipstick (check when hot) will be a milky consistency.