Asked by Dec 19, 2010 at 08:31 PM about the 1988 Chevrolet Caprice

I have a 1988 caprice and when I plugged my phone charger in to the cigarette lighter one of my fuses blew. The interior light, radio, and power door locks all stopped working. I checked the fuse labled radio and it was not blown. Does anyone know were I can find a fuse box diagram.

you should probably just buy or borrow a test light, they dont cost but a few dollars. just hook the alligator clip to a good ground then check each side of every fuse. when you find one that lights your tester only on one side thats the fuse you need to replace.....Good Luck

Thanks I will try that.

I have always found fuse diagrams on line. Just type in 1988 Chevy Caprice fuse box diagram. If you can see the fuse box, it should be labeled. If you are really lucky and have the cars manual, it has the diagram in there. Car parts stores also sells older car repair manuals, if you can sneak a peak, look at one or buy it if the diagram is in there.