The rear quarter wrap around molding

Asked by Apr 17, 2007 at 10:17 AM about the 1966 Chevrolet Caprice

The rear quarter wrap around molding. Is this two pieces? This is obviously a Caprice only feature that contours down along the light bezel. I beleive if I put an Impala piece on this it will not look the same. Where can I obtain these moldings? Is there a after-market company reproducing them?

Thanks for any assistance.

Geoff

14,840

Hello mewire-- I have gotten the best answers about old cars from Dongie at my local junkyard. Modern junkyards are actually quite sophisticated and most are part of a nationwide network. They should be able to pull up the specs on your 1966 Chevrolet Caprice and tell you if it is two pieces. They should also be able to find the parts for you somewhere. I have used www.junkyarddog.com with great success. Good luck from Bovan.

22,860

Hi mewire! Here's a link to a caprice Webring which should open up all kinds of resources for you. Hopefully you can find some contacts here to get you to the part you need. Good luck! ... http://www.geocities.com/onamarie.geo/chevy.html

try classicindustries.com