87 K-5 restoration

Asked by Dec 26, 2007 at 05:50 PM about the 1987 Chevrolet Blazer

My 87 K-5 is in need of a pretty extensive restoration and I don't have the time or garage space to do it where I live in Key West.  Anyone know of a shop in southern Florida that does this kind of work ?

no,but you are talking big bucks

I have had three of the K-5 and I miss everyone of them. If you got the money and the time and the pataince. go for it they are great truck. if you get a shop to do it keep and eye on the expences, they will run up fast. If you want to do some your self go to LMC.com and order a free catalog for your truck, the prices are good. and is also a great resource. hope this helps

hey man this is ron in myrtle beach there is one of 2 thing you can do use the lmc book witch is verry helpfull but it can get really pricy . or you can just buy one that is close and use it for parts or if you want i got one that is lifted 4 inches with 33 inch tires on it and i am letting it go for 3,500 obo and its a nice truck or blazer whatever if you want me to e-mail you pics let me know my e-mail adress is california_clawson@yahoo.com let me know whas up ok later .....

hey man this is ron in myrtle beach if you want a nother one let me know cause i have one out hear for 3,500 or best offer or willing to trade whatever let me know my e-mail adress is california_clawson@yahoo.com thanks