my 1985 chevy blazer will turn on but wont turn off i have changed the ignition switch and it still wont turn off one other thing is that when i turn a hard left it will shut off maybe that has something to do with it

25

Asked by May 03, 2007 at 11:46 AM about the 1985 Chevrolet Blazer

it was not the ignition switch what else could be the problem?

14,630

Dear erikdahlbeck-- That probably does have something to do with it and I would have to take a look in person to see what that hard left turn is doing. Normally I would say it was the timing, the knock sensor, the idle stop solenoid or the air cleaner temperature sensor. Get someone knowledgeable to take a look under the hood. Good luck from Bovan.