value of 1982 toyota supra custom

Asked by Jan 23, 2007 at 02:25 AM about the 1982 Toyota Supra

I absolutely LOVE my Supra and it has been my "baby" since 1983. The air conditioning was repaired for $1000.00;however does not work. The left fender has been hit (by a hit and run driver) just after I took off my collision (which was on for 23 years). It has a fabulous ride. Always starts. 144,000.00 miles. When it was stolen, after looking for it for 10 days, I not only found it, I confronted the robbers... and got my car back.
Is there a program offered through Toyota to fix-up cars such as mine at a discounted rate??

18,045

Hello, Toyota does not offer such programs. I would recommend using parts sites online to find the parts you need. You can also use auctions such as eBay. Best of luck! CarGrrl