blown head gasket

Asked by Nov 05, 2010 at 11:38 AM about the 1986 Toyota MR2

I have a 1986 MR2 with a blown head gasket.  Everything else is fine, AC works great, even the little motors that move the outside mirrors.  And it looks good, too.  I just had it painted this spring.  So, do I fix it, sell it, donate it to charity?  Just need some opinions.   D.

35

Fix it! If you do it yourself it's not that terrible of a job, and the actual parts are really cheap. You can either buy a service manual, or go to one of the online forums and find one there. Don't scrap the car!!

ya dnt those are to nice, the only cars u should scrap are the crappy american cars ^.^