I have a 1985 Chevy Corvette and the inside lights do not turn off. Does anyone know what this problem is? It drains the battery and we need to disconnect it every time we park the car. We have tried the inside light switch, but that does not turn them off. Could there be another switch that controls these lights or maybe a wire that could be the problem?
Sounds like you've got some crossed or loose wiring somewhere. Not exactly sure what to do about that, but I was thinking that you could just remove the fuse that controls the light when you shut the car off so that you don't have to keep disconnecting the battery. Just a thought.
Search Chevrolet Corvette Questions
Are you a UK consumer? CarGurus now has a discussion forum in the UK.
Chevrolet Corvette Experts