1972 Toyota Celica for sale?

Asked by Jul 18, 2008 at 01:17 PM about the 1972 Toyota Celica

Am looking for one. (it was the first car my wife ever owned) -- ideally already restored/reliable, driveable - am in AZ.  ron@sunstatesavings.com if you have any leads.

255

i know of one sitting in a garage that has 50000 original miles on it,car is mint belongs to an old fellow i know,he bought it new. wanred me to buy it

45

Not sure about a 1972 celica, but if anyone is interested ive got 2 1994 GT4s for sale, both very nice with genuine mileage under 45,000 on both. Enquiries welcome

225

Why don't you import one from Japan, it will be in much better shape then any thing you find in North America plus you can get modles you could never get here such as the 1972 Celica GTV.

10

good god brian where is this car and how can i buy it.is it a coupe? i have wanted a first gen celica for a long time and now have the money to buy one. please get back to me with a phone number or something.

10

I am also looking for a 1972 Celica - my first car as well. In drivable condition

255

I will contact my father who knows this person and try to get some info.

10

thank you thank you thank you brian. you are a gentleman and a scholar

Hi Brain - I would also be very interested in this. Can you give me any update on it. Is it sold? Thanks

Sorry - my fast typing sucks. I meant Brian, not Brain (although I'm sure you are).

40

Hello Ron, I have a 1972-73 Toyota Celica restored and reliable. Still looking?

40

Hi I have restored Toyota Celica.

40

Still looking for Celica? I'm goi cng to be selling my restored car.

40

Hello Ron, Still looking for a restored Celica? Thanks, Connie

40

Hello Brian, Still looking for a 70's Celica? Thanks, Connie

hi, are you selling a classic celica still, if so im currently looking for one, had a clean 1976 gt, should have kept it but life calls. email me any info at liloldchevyvan@yahoo.com, thanks mike

40

Yes I am selling my car.

I'm looking for a GOOD CONDITION 1st gen Toyota Celica Coupe (71-74). must run and drive. PLEASE email tmecars@yahoo.com with any leads!

The second car I ever owned was a brand new red 1972 red Celica with a 4 on the floor and it was my favorite car of all times. I had it up to 111 M.P.H. with more room on the gas peddle but was afraid of being busted and slowed it down. I know the spec says top speed of 103 MPH tops but that's either bull crap or the speedometer was wrong. Bob Gordon