Does a 1968 Toyota Corolla have any value for sale or should i just junk it?

Asked by Jun 20, 2007 at 05:14 PM about the 1968 Toyota Corolla

its a 1968 Toyota corolla, it has an original engine, original body and the everything inside the car is original too. The engine still runs good, but I'm planning to move, so i don't know if i should try to sell it or just junk it. I really not sure what to do with it. i will appreciate any suggestions. thank you.

22,080

Hi prettyinpink! That's an interesting vehicle! Someone has to want a car hat runs well for a son or daughter or something. It just depends on whether the price you can get is worth the hassle to you while you are moving. If a couple to a few hundred bucks makes a difference to you give it a shot. You can also try and ebay and you might find a collector/fan who is just looking for something like that.if you don't need the hassle, donate it to a charity, there are several that take running used cars. Good luck with your move!

5

I would interested in it - if you are still thinking about selling. What kind of condition is it in - do you have any pictures? Look forward to your reply.

Hey prettyinpink, The car does have value to certain people. If there are any pics and its still in your hands would you send over a few. I'm loooking to get my daughter set up with her first car, and I used to own one of these and would like to find another thanks. F100_fan

hey if you still have the corolla I'm interested. Send me some pics to jorgeexit@hotmail.com thanks

25

everything has a value of sale its up to how much you would sale for same would also like pics mys13gocrazy@gmail.com

25

where is it located im keen on having a look at it mate

955

don't junk it! don't you mean its a 68 corona?

If its still available, email ovidiotraverso@yahoo.com thanks.

955

worth $1,450-$3,625

8,030

Google it and try Rolla Club website, older toyos have a following. You should see the restos and racers they have.

8,030

Hey juan, any parts for sale? I have a 74 with 3KC