67 chevy biscane

Asked by Oct 28, 2010 at 02:16 AM about the 1967 Chevrolet Biscayne

I have a 67 biscayne it needs restoration.  I want to sell it and have no idea what it is worth.  original motor and trany.  needs new interior(seats) and  has some rust around rear quarter panels.  please help

What size motor? What does it have for a transmisson? Any options on the car?

283 v8 with crome expantion rings. 3 speed powerglide i beleive. 4 door ,powerst. ,power brakes, am fm thats about all i can think of.

Does it run and drive? If so I think you could get anywhere from $1,500 to $2,500 for it. Probably even $3,000

well, no its been in my garage for over 15 years. but im sure the right person could get it running.