rear quarter trim

Asked by Mar 22, 2007 at 02:54 PM about the 1960 Chevrolet Biscayne

need rear quarter chrome strip for this vehicle

14,750

Dear wildbill-- I have learned in the past ten years or so that you can find anything you want on the Internet. I would say that would include the trim you need for your 1960 Chevrolet Biscayne. Use one of the good search engines like Google or Yahoo, keep an eye on EBay and contact some of those junkyards that you will see online. They have sophisticated networks and generally can find what you want from elsewhere in the country. Good luck from Bovan.

10

Did you ever find a site that has that trim you needed? I have the same problem hunting down trim and trim clips for my '63.