Looking for a fuel diagram for a 1972 Bel Air

Asked by May 26, 2012 at 12:46 AM about the 1972 Chevrolet Bel Air

Im dropping the fuel tank in my 72 Bel and there are four lines coming out. I dont know which one is what. Im replacing the tank with a fuel cell inside the cab, thus eliminating the tank and I need to know what line is what. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks.

if you're gonna change & relocate the tank whats the difference where the lines go, you're gonna have to replace the feed to the carb , thats all you need. the others are for a vent & emmisions.

Im pretty sure I know which line feeds the carb, I just want to be sure I know where each lines goes. This is a demolition derby car, so all I need is the main line. I dont want to make adumb mistake and cut out the wrong stuff!