need help on where to purchase panels, doors, hood, trunk so on for my 1964 biscayne or belair??.

25

Asked by Feb 22, 2008 at 07:27 PM about the 1964 Chevrolet Bel Air

purchased a 1964 Chevy (not sure if it's a Bel Air or Biscayne)  Please help Ow are parts interchangable between te Impala's  Biscaynes  & Bel Airs???  thanks in advance   Gene

try ebay.

junk yards

85

classic industries, or if money is tight bobs used impala parts should have what u need

995

good luck finding these parts in mint condition from a junk yard, you will have to find a retro parts store

125

Panels should be fairly interchangable for all full-size models that year. As for parts try the following places... Year One http://www.yearone.com/ Impala Bob's http://www.impalas.com/ Harmon's http://www.harmons.com/