Have a 1962 Chevy Belair need windshield wiper motor anyone have one

Asked by Jul 31, 2014 at 10:59 AM about the 1962 Chevrolet Bel Air

Try ebay?

Michael Kane

I double checked and they to seem to be hard to find, but are two units one appaers to be a sigle speed and the other is a two speed motor. I would definitly make sure I ordered the correct one since they run about $400 bucks. Link for the 2 speed: http://www.impalas.com/body-hardware/windshield-wiper/1959-1962-impala-restored-wiper-motor-pump-2-speed/rwm5962.html Link for the single: http://www.impalas.com/body-hardware/windshield-wiper/1959-1962-impala-restored-wiper-motor-pump-1-speed/rwm5962-1.html