Re:Spark plugs

38jimc
0

Asked by Jul 03, 2012 at 09:53 PM about the 1953 Chevrolet Bel Air

What sort spark plug do i use with the cc50 Headers

Rucko
3,015

is that the engine you need spark plugs for? 50cc would be the heads not the headers. i always use ac/delco

Golf25Radioman
235

Not sure what your specifics are, but on one of my Saturday car shows (used to be on Spike) there was a referenced recently to a shorter plug for header applications. Sorry I don't recall the specifics. Go to powerfblocktv.com and search their episodes. They have full episodes for viewing and also listings of products from them.