how do I take out the starter in my 1991 Toyota Previa?

Asked by May 24, 2010 at 03:04 PM about the 1991 Toyota Previa

210

Hi, the starter is located underneath the Previa on the driver's side. It is clearly visible and easily accessible once you are able to get under the van. Removal is just like any other car.

75

only 1 bolt is hard to remove on the starter. it is the upper most bolt . it has to be romoved with a long extension or a short socket wrench. you really cant see it at all if you have the 4x4 model. im not sure how visiable it is with the 2x4

175

look at picture

I have a 1995 Toyota Previa can't find the starter, would it on the left or on the right

I have a 1995 Toyota Previa can't find the starter, would it be on the left side or on the right side

Thank you