FUSE FOR BACK UP LIGHTS IS WHERE?

Asked by Sep 14, 2007 at 02:21 PM about the 1994 Toyota Paseo

13,505

Hi WILDAV, Most (if not all) of your fuses should be located within the interior cabin. Your fuse box is located on the passenger side near the door. There will be a cover panel that will need to be removed in order to access the fuses. If you don't own a manual that outlines the layout of the fuse box, try checking your local library. They should have wiring diagrams for your vehicle that will help you find what you're looking for. Hope this helps!

40,265

Most likely this is not a fuse issue, but a wiring issue in the bulbs/sockets/harness or the actual reverse light switch, located on top of the transmission in most cases. Have this diagnosed before going on a wild goose chase for fuses.

do you no where the reverse light switch is located on a 1996 2 door toyota paseo?