Help Needed

Asked by Jul 15, 2009 at 05:34 PM about the 1976 Ford Elite

Icant seem to find parts for my '76 Elite n I was wonderin if someone could tell me where to find some parts or to tell me its counterpart so I can get parts from it

10

the counterpart is the 74`76 torino sport, thay should be the same from the windsheald back, hope that helps

You can get parts off thunderbirds,Cugars too some lincolns for that year will work aswell,like on my 76 elite I have the windshield wiper switch with delay,I couldn't find it then I went to obsolite & hard to find car parts in a search & found that my elite has a lincoln's wiper switch.

a 75 rancho will interchange they use the same parts just different body style