where can i get the moulding clips that holds the trim on the front of the fenders below the headlight it aligns with the grill

Asked by Jun 06, 2011 at 09:05 PM about the 1955 Ford Crown Victoria

40

Try the dealer. Maybe the autoparts store they have racks of little clips most of the time, but the dealer is probably your best bet. Maybe the junk yard if you're really down on cash.

you need to find someone who restores old cars,they may be able to help you,their is no way a dealer will have them,their are aftermarket parts out their for the old cars,a body paint shop will be your best bet.

40

Sorry missed the 1955 Crown Vic part. You might look in Hemmings Motor News I think it is for a Crown Vic restorer.