water pump

Asked by Mar 15, 2009 at 11:11 PM about the 1993 Audi 90

I am investigating purchasing a 93 Audi that needs a new water pump. I am wondering about the cost and difficulty to replace.

25

i realize im a little late in answering your question, but i think i can help anyways.... if you need any parts whatsoever, i have a 1993 audi 90 that i am trying to part out.... let me know if you want anything

Samantha...do you still have the 90 for parts?

40

sorry if i am a too late. i recently had to replace my water pump on my 98 a3. its a big job as the cam belt has to be changed too. i got a good price which was £195 also included an oil change and thermostat change so £150 for the pump n cam