I bought a 1986 bronco II "PLUS" very rare model does anyone know how many were made it's in great shape only 66000 mile

40

Asked by Feb 12, 2011 at 09:21 AM about the 1986 Ford Bronco II

please reply with any info you have will be selling it soon
ronfox01@yahoo.com   

this is a common vehicle built in 86.

40

papa Thank you for you reply, I am unable to find a NADA or Kelly Blue book price on this model attatched is a photo of one that lookes just like mine(camera broke) my is two tone silver and grey. Acompany called Applied Concepts did the modification for Ford I have both owners manuals Ford's and A.P. any help to research Value would be really appreciated Thank you Ron

that is a costum design that has been added on,none came factory like that.if you looking to sell or just want to know its worth,if yours is as nice as this one,$3.500.00 to $4.500.00 if everything is in good working order.

40

Thank you, I will post some photos of mine this week, and yes mine is in super condition, paint has faded and i replacd all the hoses and belts valve cover gaskets.Changed all fluid and some minor details,I bought it right It is the4x4 xlt BII it is loadedWill keep you posted Thanks again, put new tires n the ft this weekend sure got alot of attention at the tire store,was complimented on how clean it is. Ron

Those were factory rigs, much like the quigley conversion 4wd 1 ton ford vans.Its very rare rig indeed. Id price it around 6k-7k. Nice Bronco -FordKid92

What I mean by factory is they were built at Applied Concepts, Ford sent unfinished frame/bodys to build this.