headlight covers and rear window motor

Asked by Apr 15, 2011 at 06:57 PM about the 1988 Ford Bronco

I was wondering if anyone knew any tricks to keep my headlights from fogging up and if it would be easier to replace them somehow with newer clear covers instead of the original headlights. Also i was wondering if anyone knew where i can find a good wiring schematic as my rear window motor i thought went out and found out i have no power coming from the switch and the idiot who wired it before has almost certainly screwed everthing up. Any tips or hints that would make my job easier would be alot of help thanks.

if they fogging up on the inside the seal is worn out,headlights need to be replaced,as for rear windo,trace down wireing for a break or skint wire touching metal,trace to fuse box,could be a blown fuse,switch could also be bad ,if so use a 3 stage toggle switch to replace it.the 3 stage has the off in middle.

thanks i appreciate it

hope all works out.