After putting on a new starter, solenoid and battery it still won't start. HELP!

Asked by Jan 09, 2012 at 05:46 PM about the 1986 Ford Bronco

I tried two difffrent new starters, a new solenid and a new battery. I have power to the starter. I have checked and cleaned all of the connections.

sounds like a blown fusable link at starter .

35

Take a screwdriver and jump the solenoid. If it turns over you know the problem is the solenoid. If that doesnt work its probably one of the smaller wires connecting to the solenoid or a fuseable link

5

i just had the same prblm it started no prblm when cold but would not start when it was warm so i replaced my ignition module now have no prblms