1978 Ford Bronco emissions and smog pump

Asked by Feb 09, 2010 at 07:13 PM about the 1978 Ford Bronco

I just purchased a 1978 Bronco with a 351m engine. I need to put the smog air pump and all other items that go with it so it will pass the visual test for smog. This vehicle is in California. I have all of the parts I just need some good photos to look at so that I mount everything were it belongs. Hope someone can help.

Dale, I'm in the same boat. Can you give me a parts list, so i will know where to start?

you can google it,picts of 78 smog air pump hook up.if you got all parts is easy to put back on.or if you know of any 78 ford trucks with the 351,is the same hook up.