1968 bronco problems?

Asked by Nov 23, 2010 at 03:37 PM about the 1968 Ford Bronco

hey every one. im looking at buying a 68 bronco with a 302 small block. and im wondering if there is any places on the vehicle i should be looking for problems such as rust and/ or other weakness of the bronco. thanks for any help you can offer.

first check out the 4x4,check engine for cut wires,rust underneath it,suspension,slack in steering collum,floor pans for rust,just a few,this is a old vehicle,body for waves in it main thing to look for is bondo,it could be a rust bucket.