I have a 66 Bronco in rough shape. How much should I ask for it?

50

Asked by Teddog Jun 26, 2013 at 12:24 PM about the 1966 Ford Bronco

66 Ford Bronco, rusty and rough. How much is it worth?

38,525

rust cannot be fixed- your Bronco is a classic- but a rusty classic- so, as a car, it is history- a little rust can be cut away and new metal welded in, but that is only cost effective on classics that are really rare- or unless you live in England where the auto regs are so draconian that they try to salvage anything- even Rovers and Triumph Stags- if there are any good parts on your Bronco it might be worth something- say, for example, a good engine and seats and bumpers- maybe $600 on Craigslist

better do some research ive seen these go for 5-6k even in ruff shape

10

I need a early ford Bronco for transportation to the vs and cancer treatments.I am on disability and low income so all I can a ford is $ 400.00.Please let me know. 73 MICHAEL G .@ 720 377 5260.

10

Sir, Again I'm in need transportation to/from the VA treatments and cancer.i am on disablety/low income so all I can a ford is $400.00.Please let me know 73 MICHAEL G. @7203775260

324,615

Early Bronco's in decent shape are going to be $20,000 and up.