sell or keep?

15

Asked by Jun 13, 2008 at 02:20 AM about the 1967 Chevrolet Camaro

okay..so my grandpa..at the age of 72 died of leukemia..and he left me his 1967 Camaro.i've always dreamed of having this car since  i've been 7...but..i don't know if i should sell the car when im older...or keep it. i really could use some help.

175

keep at all costs, they are getting rare and hard to find, especially in good shape

35

Dude keep the car. It has so much sentimental value that if you sell it you may regert it for the rest of your life, expecially if you want to find it again and never do.

42,575

Keep it.

5

Dude listen to them they are right theyare geting rare and have great sentimenatal value if you do decide to sell it you made a bad choose you will have to live with the rest of your life. You would also lose a part of you grandpa, evan though you will have the memories you will not have some thing you can look at beside a picture. A car you can leave memories in a picture you cant. But its up to you but the 12 year old car freak of a girl knows what she is talking about.

65

Keep it definately.

8,125

M8, I'm with keeping it as well. Similar thing happened to my old man when I was a king, his unle died and left him a really old van. It wasn't even in nice shape but he kept it...and drove it...untill it caught fire...then he regreted not having it restored after selling the husk. He was close to his uncle though , I dunno how it was with you and your grandpa. All I can say cars can be far mopre than a machine. Many of the people on this board love our cars and could never part with them. I for one plan to pass my car to my children when I have 'em and I'd hope they would keep it. I'm sure if your grandpa kept that car all these years he'd want the same.

75

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!

5

Damn, I can't even believe you asked yourself this question. This is a classic. I would love to have this in my garage. Keep it for sure. A car that is in the family is worth more than anything. My dad has cars that I can only hope I get one day, and I would never sell them. Too many memories of moments in the garage together since I was a yougin. If money is an issue, sell your arse first dude !! ha ha. KEEP THIS CAR....

5

definately keep they are going to be worth some cash and they are very hard to find unless you are looking for parts.

man if i were in your shoes,keep that car in a garage keep up mantiance,put it up on jack stands front and back chainge the oil -oil filter.you are sitting on a gold mine.if the car looks in the shapo now as in the pic if you do sell it will bring 30 grand as is.but im with the rest KEEP IT.

15

keep! my 2nd gen is starting to gain value, can't imagine how much that one's gonna be worth in the condition it's in